1. MY CUP OF TEA (01:54) Sémiramis by Honoris Causa. 2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE AND A BIT OF SEWING (03:38) Molly Top by Sew Over It – from the City Break Capsule Wardrobe. Coco Dress by Tilly and the Buttons. 4. A BIT OF KNITTING (12:18) Socks out of Bergère de France Goomy 50 ‘Imprimé… Continue reading Fluffy Fibers Episode 50 – Fifty!
1. MY CUP OF TEA (08:30) Green Jasmine tea by Lov Organic. 2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE (11:11) Featherweight Cardigan out of One Twisted Tree in Hinkypunk Lace, over my Hot Patterns Cosmopolitan Dress. 3. A BIT OF SEWING (13:24) Mandy Boat Tee – blogged here. A laptop cosy, using this French tutorial, which uses this… Continue reading Fluffy Fibers Podcast: Episode 49 – A Truly Handmade Wardrobe
I have been hugely inspired lately by the blog and Instagram feed of the ever prolific and talented Lise Tailor. She recently hosted a ‘Boxy Week’ on her blog, showcasing the stunning Boxy sweaters she knit (from Joji Locatelli’s design) and sewed (from the Trop Top pattern by Ivanne S). This reminded me I had… Continue reading The Mandy Boat Tee
1. A HANDMADE WARDROBE Amber Nursing Dress by Megan Nielsen 2. A BIT OF SEWING (13:24) Flannel Blanket out of Mini Giraffes by Michael Miller and Bonny Bloom by Robert Kaufman Oliver+S Roller Skate Dress Oliver + S Bodysuit from the Lullaby Layette Rolled Hem Romper by Brindille & Twig out of LilleStoff fabric. I… Continue reading Episode 47: Discombobulated!
1. MY CUP OF TEA (08:30) Exotic Fruit infusion by Lov Organic. 2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE (11:11) Simplicity 2580, altered for maternity. I wrote a blog post about the alterations to this dress. 3. A BIT OF SEWING (13:24) I finished the twin-size quilt for my daughter out of a Moda Jelly Roll – Prairie… Continue reading Episode 46
1. MY CUP OF TEA (03:54) Baies Sauvages infusion by Lov Organic. 2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE (05:17) Megan Nielsen’s Perfect Sewing Top/Amber Nursing Top or Dress, out of a cotton jersey from Buttinette. 3. A BIT OF SEWING (07:08) Two sleep sacks from the free Sweet Baby Sleep Bag Pattern + Tutorial by Bonnie Ferguson… Continue reading Episode 45: Full-On Nesting Mode
You can watch the video episode here. I make an announcement regarding the future schedule of the podcast. Also, this is going to be the last audio episode to be put on iTunes. This is a sewing and quilting-themed episode, with lots of garment sewing tips! – – 1. A HANDMADE WARDROBE Simplicity 1360 out of… Continue reading Episode 44: You Can Never Go Wrong With Polka Dots!