Here is the direct feed and the iTunes page for the podcast.
I share my delight at discovering the Curious Handmade Podcast and Helen’s designs, among which her Fireflies Rising Shawlette.
2. A Bit of Sewing (7:14)
I am doing Me Made May this year! Who among you is planning to participate? Please feel free to reply here in the comments, or in the Ravelry group.
2.b In progress
Another Anna dress, in a red cotton with a white floral print.
3. A Bit of Knitting (24:33)
– Honey Cardigan, by Veera Välimäki, in Plassard Tweedée
– Owlets pullover for my daughter, out of Cascade Eco + in Lake Chelan Heather, to match my Idlewood for the Matchy matchy KAL.
– Ishbel, by Ysolda Teague (pictured above). Out of Rozetti Yarns Soft Payette in light grey (purchased at La Lainière de Wazemmes in Lille).
4. A Bit of Spinning (35:45)
I spin on a Kromski Sonata.
Kay (kaystir on Ravelry) gave me the BFL wool top pictured above. Her shop is Mosaics in Fiber.
5. A Bit of Reading (43:39)
First chapter of Jane Austen’s Northanger Abbey (1818). I will be continuing on this in the next episodes.
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.