The show is now welcoming sponsors for giveaways, reviews, etc.
– Flutter Dress by Aesthetic Nest on Etsy. See above and below:
1.b Future Projects
– Secret gifts!
– Another dress for my daughter
– Solveig top by Citronille. I plan to make a sleeveless version.
– Small zippered project pouch for my sock knitting
2. SUMMER SEWALONG (13:36)
Let’s sew a dress, or top, or hat, or anything summer related! Let’s interpret this loosely. 🙂
There is a chatter thread on Ravelry and the Flickr group to enter your pictures – one picture per item.
Each picture will count as an entry towards a giveaway.
One post from the chatter thread will also be randomly selected for a prize.
– Two winners will each win one pattern from Aesthetic Nest on Etsy
– Onion patterns (details TBA)
– a handmade prize by Sandra, Speattle on ravelry.
You can tag your related projects on Twitter and Instagram with hashtag #fluffyfibersSSAL
If you would like to sponsor the giveaway for the sewalong, please email me (email address in sidebar) or contact me by Ravelry.
3. A BIT OF KNITTING (17:07)
3.b In progress
– Featherweight Cardigan out of Lang Golf yarn in peacock blue.
– Socks for me! Out of Biscotte & Compagnie Felix Autorayante yarn in the Cupcake colourway.
3.c Future projects
– Fireflies Rising Shawlette by Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade
BIT LOT OF SPINNING (24:06)
New segment inspired by Boston Jen of the Down Cellar Studio podcast.
Learning spinning is making me dizzy with excitement.
6. A BIT OF READING (41:55)
Chapter 2 of Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen. Read here.
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.