Manteau de Lutin
A recap of my sewing, knitting and spinning adventures in 2014, and gentle goals for the new year.
Episode recorded on January 3, 2015.
Download the episode (1:02:02) here.
Here is the direct feed and the iTunes page for the podcast.
I am FluffyFibers on Ravelry and the podcast has a Ravelry group and forum.
If you wish to connect on Instagram, please send me a note first to introduce yourself.
1. A BIT OF SEWING
In November I made a couple of ring slings for the Playful Tot and my daughter.
Patterns I made this year were by Deer and Doe, By Hand London, Colette patterns.
I mention the Raglan Pocket Dress and Minimalist Dress by Brindille et Twig.
– Finished projects for 2014.
– Manteau de Lutin, AKA Lavanda jacket by Elena Nodel, for my daughter. I made the long, hooded version, in size 4 Y. The yarn is Basic Sport by Katia.
– Snappy Hat by Corinna Ferguson. Out of Online Divano.
– Bluebirds of Happiness: 1 one for our tree out of leftover red yarn and 2 out of Soft Payette for my sister and my friend Sylvie.
2.b In Progress
– Cardigan out of my handspun for SPAKAL: Metro by Connie Chang Chinchio.
2.c Future Projects
– Cardigan for me, OR for both me and my daughter, out of the Surnaturelle yarn that I got from La Droguerie for Christmas.
3. A BIT OF SPINNING
– I have been spinning a merino braid from Countess Ablaze
in Northern Lights.
4. SOMETHING SEASONAL, SOMETHING NATURAL
My daughter and I created salt dough ornaments for our tree, for a simple, fun, and hassle-free Christmas season.
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.