Listen to the AUDIO here.
Watch the VIDEO episode here.
Here is the direct feed and the iTunes page for the podcast.
I am FluffyFibers on Ravelry and the podcast has a Ravelry group.
1. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Anna Dress, By Hand London, out of Kaffe Fasset Millefiori Blue
2. A BIT OF SEWING
3. A BIT OF KNITTING
– I finished the Lattice Shawl by Maria of the Stitched in Sweden Podcast, out of HandMaiden Fine Yarns Casbah sock in the Waterfall colourway and Drops Baby Merino.
– I started the Lobelia Cardigan by Meghan Fernandes, out of Pompom Magazine issue 4 (Spring 2013).
I also swatchedfor Little Ancolie, out of Surnaturelle by La Droguerie.
4. A BIT OF CROCHET
I finished making all the hexagons and half-hexagons on my hexagon blanket. Pattern is from the Attic24 blog. I used this diagram for the half-hexagons. I am using Drops Muskat, which is a mercerised cotton DK.
5. A LOT OF SPINNING
– I finished spinning and started plying the Whitefaced Woodland from Woolforbrains (above).
– I spun and plied another Fuzzling from Fondant Fibre
– I spun a braid of Abalone BFL and Silk from Sara’s Texture Crafts, out of her Colour Club 1 from early 2015. Subscriptions to Colour Club 2 are now open; the theme is Impressionism.
– My goals for Tour de Fleece are to spin as many minis from Fondant Fibre as possible.
Winners for the Verdure Knitalong and the 600 members giveaway have been announced.
A Playful Day
Little Bobbins Knits
A Homespun House
Voolenvine Yarns sent a prize for the podcast – thank you so much Kristin!
Katrina (nellie1001) sent lovely prizes and gifts as well. Thank you so much Katrina!
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.