Listen to the AUDIO here.
Watch the VIDEO episode here (part 1) and here (part 2).
1. MY CUP OF TEA
Tropical Garden iced infusion from Le Palais des Thés.
4. A BIT OF KNITTING
– I have started the Little Ancolie cardigan, out of Surnaturelle by La Droguerie. I am knitting this for the #purposefulstashalong hosted by Dani of Little Bobbins Knits.
– Plugging along on the reverse stockinette section of the Lobelia Cardigan by Meghan Fernandes, out of Pompom Magazine issue 4 (Spring 2013). Knit out of Voolenvine Yarns Luft Lace in Faerie Hair.
– Melinda of the Yarnderwoman Podcast kindly gifted me the Mrs Bakery Bear pattern, which I am excited to start knitting for my daughter.
5. A BIT OF SPINNING
– I plied my Abalone BFL and Silk from Sara’s Texture Crafts, out of her Colour Club 1.
– Finished plying my Whitefaced Woodland from woolforbrains.
– Also spun Fuzzlings from Fondant Fibre for Tour de Fleece.
I mention the Ply to Knit class on Craftsy.
– The Mini Spinalong is going well. You can use #minispinalong on Instagram.
– Erin of Holland Handmade sent a wonderful package, including a lovely bag for friends of the podcast. Hop onto the Ravelry forum for a chance to win this!
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.