1. MY CUP OF TEA
Green tea with cherry blossom and vanilla.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Susanne blouse by Citronille, out of Liberty Mitsi.
(above is my daughter’s blouse as the picture showed the detail better)
– The Mini Spinalong is extended until Christmas. You can use #minispinalong on Instagram. There will be random drawings from now until Christmas, in the spirit of #operationsockdrawer hosted by the Knitmore Girls, from the hashtag on Instagram and the chat thread on Ravelry.
4. A BIT OF SEWING
I purchased some floral fabric at Toto to make a skirt for my daughter and a Flora Dress for me.
5. A BIT OF KNITTING
– Little Ancolie cardigan out of Surnaturelle by La Droguerie. Project page for my Little Ancolie.
– Lobelia Cardigan by Meghan Fernandes, from Pompom Magazine issue 4 (Spring 2013), out of Voolenvine Yarns Luft Lace in Faerie Hair. Project page for my Lobelia.
– Planning a Tiny Tea Leaves cardigan for my daughter out of Malabrigo Rios in the Solis shade.
I received a lovely package from Sara’s Texture Crafts, with some Odd Sox yarn for my daughter and me in the Iris colourway, and gorgeous merino and silk noils batts as a prize for the #minispinalong.
6. A BIT OF CROCHET
I finished my crocheted Hexagon Blanket while we were in the Cévennes.
7. A BIT OF SPINNING
– Whitefaced Woodland from woolforbrains.
– Pebbled Beach in Shetland and sea cell from Sara’s Texture Crafts Colour Club I. I am planning to ply it with laceweight yarn (probably Drops Lace), and wonder what I should be particularly careful about.
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.