1. MY CUP OF TEA
Pukka Three Cinnamon.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Day Tripper Top.
– The Mini Spinalong is extended until Christmas. You can use #minispinalong on Instagram. There will be random drawings from now until Christmas, from the hashtag on Instagram and the chat thread on Ravelry.
– Claire of NH Knits just released her first pattern, the Agatha Socks, and has kindly offered a copy as a prize. Check out the Ravelry forum to enter.
– I am starting a KAL in the group for my new design, the Bonbon Shawlette, which was just released. (I also mention the Verdure Shawlette). The prototype was knit out of Fondant Fibre Austen High Twist, in her Gaia colourway.
4. A BIT OF SEWING
5. A BIT OF KNITTING
– Little Ancolie cardigan out of Surnaturelle by La Droguerie. Project page for my Little Ancolie.
– Lobelia Cardigan by Meghan Fernandes, from Pompom Magazine issue 4 (Spring 2013), out of Voolenvine Yarns Luft Lace in Faerie Hair. Project page for my Lobelia.
– Handbrake Cowl, by Dan Jones of the Bakery Bears Podcast, out of Lang Yarns Merino +.
– Windswept Shawl, by Molly of A Homespun House, out of Malabrigo Silky Merino in the Madre Perla colourway.
– I am planning a Campside shawl out of Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK, in the Zinc colourway.
6. A BIT OF SPINNING
Pebbled Beach in Shetland and sea cell from Sara’s Texture Crafts Colour Club I, plied with Drops Lace in the Natural shade.
The Bakery Bears Podcast
SouthShore Handmade Podcast
Prairie Girls Knit and Spin
Little Bobbins Knits
A Homespun House
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.