1. MY CUP OF TEA
Pukka Vanilla Chai.
4. A BIT OF KNITTING
– Lobelia Cardigan by Meghan Fernandes, from Pompom Magazine issue 4 (Spring 2013), out of Voolenvine Yarns Luft Lace in Faerie Hair. Project page for my Lobelia.
– Windswept Shawl, by Molly of A Homespun House, out of Malabrigo Silky Merino in the Madre Perla colourway. Project page for my Windswept.
– Featherweight Cardigan, by Hannah Fettig, out of One Twisted Tree Lace in the Kinkypunk colourway. Project page for my Featherweight. I am hosting it in my new Holland Handmade Co bag.
– The Mini Spinalong is going on until Christmas. You can use #minispinalong on Instagram. There will be random drawings from now until Christmas, from the hashtag on Instagram and the chat thread on Ravelry.
– Bonbon/ Verdure KAL. Prizes are listed on the Ravelry chat thread.
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.