1. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
2. A BIT OF SEWING
I want to get back into quilting in 2016, using the book Quilt as You Go Made Modern by Jera Brandvig.
Moda Charm Pack of the Cold Spell collection, by Laundry Basket Quilts.
I mention the Brambly Hedge books by Jill Barklem, and mention this picture from the High Hills story.
3. A BIT OF KNITTING
- Brownstone by Jared Flood, out of Fonty Fado in colour #662.
- First of the Peacock Socks out of West Yorkshire Spinners Peacock and Blueberry Bonbon Signature 4ply, using my lovely DPN Cosy by Little Bobbins and a gorgeous bag from Holland Handmade Co. I mention Dani (Little Bobbins)’s Christmas Eve Sock Cast On and am probably going to use West Yorkshire Spinners BFL DK in the Wood Pigeon colourway, with Pennyroyal Signature 4-Ply (doubled) as a contrast.
- Santa Cutie Hat for my daughter, out of Rico Designs super chunky.
- Handbrake for my younger nephew, out of Lang Yarns Merino+. Design by Dan Jones of the Bakery Bears.
- Handbrake for my Dad, out of Lang Yarns Merino+
4. A BIT OF CROCHET
I started crocheting circles for the Flowers in the Snow blanket, out of my handmade Advent calendar of mini skeins.
5. HAPPY MAIL DAY
I have received some wonderful friendship packages and have been having my own bout of Wool Piggery, as per Jennie‘s phrase!
OTHER PODCASTS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.