1. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Simplicity 3678, adpated for maternity wear. Blog post about this dress.
2. MY CUP OF TEA
Organic green Early Grey from Les Jardins de Gaia, in my wonderful teacup made by Dani.
Cute Dress Sewalong: let’s sew a cute dress so it’s ready for spring. You can use the hashtag #cutedresssewalong on Instagram. The SAL runs from February 1st to March 20. You can double dip with Truly Myrtle‘s Washi Dress sewalong (Feb. 12-24), or indeed any other relevant ‘along’.
- sewing-themed bag lovingly made and donated by Shawna of Adelaide Cottage
- 2 copies of the Verdure Shawlette pattern
- 1 Ravelry pattern of the winner’s choice up to the value of 8 euro.
2. A BIT OF SEWING
I have been sewing a Washi Dress for the Cute Dress Sewalong.
3. A BIT OF KNITTING
- Cardigan à empiècement arrondi by Citronille, in the 6 months size, out of my handspun, dyed by Sara’s Texture Crafts.
- Ballard Slouch Hat by Felicia Lo. I mention my red maternity coat.
- .Love’s Promise by “Amanita” Agata Mackiewicz, out of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Dr Zhivago’s Sky.
- Lapsang Hat by Clare Devine.
4. A BIT OF SPINNING
I have spun 6 20-gram fibre nests from Hilltop Cloud‘s Hiraeth sample pack towards the Pop Blanket, by Tin Can Knits.
OTHER PODCASTS/FRIENDS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.