1. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Yet another Simplicity 3678 in a dark aubergine knit, adpated for maternity wear.
2. MY CUP OF TEA
Organic Sencha with cherry blossom and vanilla from Les Thés de la Pagode.
I have extended the deadline for the Cute Dress SewAlong to April 3. You can use the hashtag #cutedresssewalong on Instagram.
- sewing-themed bag lovingly made and donated by Shawna of Adelaide Cottage, along with New Look 6557, one of my favourite warm weather dresses
- 2 copies of the Verdure Shawlette pattern
- 1 Ravelry pattern of the winner’s choice up to the value of 8 euro.
2. A BIT OF SEWING
I finished my maternity/nursing Washi Dress for the Cute Dress Sewalong.
I also cut out Simplicity 1360, which was sent to me by HelenSewStylish.
3. A BIT OF KNITTING
- Love’s Promise by “Amanita” Agata Mackiewicz, out of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Dr Zhivago’s Sky.
- Socks out of Knit Picks Felici Minty.
- Hippo by Susan B. Anderson, out of Cascade 220 Satine and Summer Sky Heather
- Ambrosia by Gudrun Johnston, out of Cascade Eco + in Purple Jewel Heather (7811)
I mention the Interpretations 3 volume by Joji Locatelli and Veera Välimäki.
4. A BIT OF SPINNING
I spun a braid of Final Frontier on BFL by Sara’s Texture Crafts
OTHER PODCASTS/FRIENDS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.