1. MY CUP OF TEA (03:54)
Baies Sauvages infusion by Lov Organic.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE (05:17)
3. A BIT OF SEWING (07:08)
- Two sleep sacks from the free Sweet Baby Sleep Bag Pattern + Tutorial by Bonnie Ferguson of Fishsticks Designs. First one used an organic cotton jersey from Paapii Designs (‘Rain’ in the grey shade); the second one used an organic cotton jersey from Birch Organics (‘Everyday Animals’ from the Everyday Party collection by Emily Isabella).
- Rolled Hem Baby Romper by Brindille and Twig out of every last scrap of the Paapii Designs fabric.
- Nursing pillow cover out of deep stash fabric – organic cotton print from the ‘Safari Sweet’ collection by Alyssa Thomas of Penguin and Fish for Clothworks.
- Megan Nielsen’s Perfect Sewing Top/Amber Nursing Top or Dress (worn in the episode).
4. A BIT OF KNITTING (25:06)
- Finished another Small Things Romper by Carina Spencer out of Plassard Nature Coton Bio in the linen shade.
- Started and finished a cotton cardigan. Made up my own pattern. Used La Droguerie Fleur de Coton in the Nil shade.
- Started and finished Rose City Rollers out of Bergère de France Goomy 50 in the Azur colourway.
- POP blanket by Tin Can Knits out of my handspun.
- Korrigan cardigan by Solenn Couix-Loarer out of Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK
I caked up my A Homespun House Bakken in the Dewdrop colourway. Still unsure whether to knit a garment or a shawl out of it. I am considering the Succulent Shawl by Maria Montzka.
5. A BIT OF SPINNING (54:00)
I spun my first singles yarn. Fibre was from Sara’s Texture Crafts Colour Club inspired by Impressionist Painters, and is called Sunset at Dusk.
I do a quick review of the new Craftsy Class, Spinning Stupendous Singles by Amy King.
6. HAPPY MAIL DAY (1:00:15)
- I received a lovely birthday gift from Sylvie and a wonderful package from Nimpin.
- Goomy 50 by Bergère de France
- Aquarium and Smoky Lilacs by Herbsblatt Regina
- Ants Spoiling the Picnic by Little French Meadow Marcilly Fingering (acquired in April)
- I mention Zena’s new Little Yellow Uke hand-dyed yarns.
OTHER PODCASTS/FRIENDS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.