1. MY CUP OF TEA (08:30)
Exotic Fruit infusion by Lov Organic.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE (11:11)
Simplicity 2580, altered for maternity. I wrote a blog post about the alterations to this dress.
3. A BIT OF SEWING (13:24)
- I finished the twin-size quilt for my daughter out of a Moda Jelly Roll – Prairie by Cory Yoder.
- I made two project bags.
- I also reworked and finished a long-languishing tunic/dress for my daughter, the Granville Tunic by La Droguerie.
- I mention the (birthday!) Layer Cake that I got of the Potting Shed collection, and the upcoming High Tea collection by Jera Brandvig. Shawna, Sarah and I have been chatting about a possible High Tea quiltalong in the Autumn. I would love for Jera to have a Craftsy class on her Quilt as you go technique.
4. A BIT OF KNITTING (33:56)
- POP blanket by Tin Can Knits out of my handspun.
- Korrigan cardigan by Solenn Couix-Loarer out of Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK
- Matching hat from the Basic Baby Hat by Heather Tucker
- Baby Tube Socks out of the last 10 grams of Bergère de France Goomy 50 (Imprimé Azur) from my Rose City Rollers. Check out my project notes for the pattern.
- Cameo Shawl by Paulina Popiolek, out of Juno Fibre Arts Milly Singles in ‘Inkblot’ and Little French Meadow Marcilly Fingering in ‘Ants Spoiling the Picnic’.
- I mention the Peacock Eyes Cardigan by Justyna Lorkowska and the Grace Cardigan by Jane Richmond.
5. HAPPY MAIL DAY (49:06)
- ‘I’m Yours’ Soprano Sock and ‘Blue Hawaii’ Soprano Shawl from Little Yellow Uke. I consider knitting either Emiliana, or Aisling, or another Lattice Shawl out of these.
- Tweed Sock From The Wool Barn
- Lovely friendship package from Melinda AKA Yarnderwoman
- Another lovely package from Maria of the Stitched in Sweden podcast.
OTHER PODCASTS/FRIENDS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.