1. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Amber Nursing Dress by Megan Nielsen
2. A BIT OF SEWING (13:24)
- Flannel Blanket out of Mini Giraffes by Michael Miller and Bonny Bloom by Robert Kaufman
- Oliver+S Roller Skate Dress
- Oliver + S Bodysuit from the Lullaby Layette
- I received fabrics from the High Tea collection by Jera Brandvig. Shawna, Sara and I will be hosting a High Tea inspired sewalong/quiltalong in the Autumn. One of the prizes will be a skein of Gentle Elegance fingering donated by Jennie of Owl About yarn. Thank you Jennie!
3. A BIT OF KNITTING
- Featherweight cardigan out of One Twisted Tree Hinkypunk Lace
- Socks out of Bergère de France Goomy 50 (Imprimé Beige)
- Talisman Shawl by Curious Handmade out of Adelaide Cottage Pink Lemonade MCN
- Amulet Shawl by Curious Handmade out of Little Yellow Uke Crafts ‘I’m Yours’ Soprano Sock and ‘Blue Hawaii’ Soprano Shawl
4. A BIT OF CROCHET
I made a Ripple blanket for my Dad out of Drops Big Merino. See ‘Waves of Love’ on my Ravelry projects page.
5. A BIT OF SPINNING
I have been spinning fibre from Owl About Yarn towards a small cardigan.
6. HAPPY MAIL DAY
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.