1. A HANDMADE WARDROBE (06:08)
Simplicity 2369 wrap dress out of a cotton jersey. Made in May 2011 as my birthday dress.
2. A BIT OF KNITTING (09:36)
- Breathing Space / Pavement by Veera Välimäki, out of The Uncommon Thread Into Dust and Dream in Fiber Smooshy Velvet Port. I mention this Craftsy tutorial to achieve jogless stripes in the round.
- Keera by Isabell Kraemer out of Gilliatt by De Rerum Natura in Plume de Paon.
- My Cup of Tea Mitts out of Goth Heart Creations Goth Couture in Ice Road.
- Flax by tincanknits out of Malabrigo Rios in Azul Profundo.
- Cardigan à Empiècement arrondi for my best friend’s baby, out of Fonty Coton Nat in antique mauve
- Herbarium by Nadia Crétin-Léchenne out of Bergère de France Bigarelle.
- Fairyhill Shawl by Helen Stewart from the Shawl Society II out of the Wool Barn Silk Sock in Metal
- Socks for Seb out of West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply (British wool) in Blue Lagoon
On the Needles
- Hetty by Andi Satterlund out of Wool and the Gang Happy Shiny Cotton in White Noise
- Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar out of Regia Regia Tweed Trend & Classic in Neon Natur
- Granny Stripes Crochet Blanket. I forgot to mention I started with a row of foundation single crochet.
- Test knit for Maman Crotte
- Breton Top out of Wool and the Gang Happy Shiny Cotton in Ultra Violet and Hot Pink
- Cresson Socks by Theresa Shingler out of Herbstblatt Regina Aquarium
OTHER PODCASTS/FRIENDS MENTIONED
- Adelaide Cottage
- Artisane Bags
- Handmade and Woolen
- Holland Handmade
- Knotty Gnome Crafts
- Little Bobbins
- Lise Tailor
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.