Hello friends! I am sew excited to be sharing a new podcast episode with you today. This is a themed episode sharing my Sew Over It makes, current projects, and future plans. I do hope you enjoy!
1. MY CUP OF TEA
Chaï Imperial from Le Palais des Thés
2. SEW OVER IT FINISHED MAKES
- Silk Cami out of royal blue viscose from tissus.net
- Molly Top from the City Break Wardrobe Capsule, out of a striped jersey from Buttinette
- Susie Blouse out of the black ‘Lines’ viscose from See You At Six
- Eve Dress out of the light blue ‘Herbs’ viscose from See You At Six. I mention the stunning versions by Abi AKA the Crafty Pinup (her blog post on Eve – incidentally, Abi did use a lightweight cotton poplin with great success) and Carme of Atelier Carmesi (her blog post on Eve). My review of the Eve dress.
- Elsie Skirt out of Ikea cotton reps fabric. My review of the Elsie skirt (and the Agnes Top by Tilly and the Buttons).
3. CURRENT PROJECT
- Ella Blouse out of a cotton silk voile from Buttinette (no longer available).
4. FUTURE PLANS
- An Elsie dress out of a black and white floral cotton sateen from Minerva Crafts
- Another Eve dress with long sleeves
- Kimono Jacket
- Ultimate Trousers
Musical Credits: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.