1. MY CUP OF TEA
À l’ombre des Amandiers by Les Jardins de Gaïa.
- Look out for an Instagram giveaway for a handwoven linen and cotton towel donated by Inge of Fibre Passion along with 100 grams of Bergère de France Goomy 50 in Bigarelle.
- I am considering attending the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March 2018!
4. FINISHED ITEMS (16:43)
- Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar out of Regia Regia Tweed Trend & Classic in Neon Natur.
- Nausicäa test knit for Marianne (previously Maman Crotte, now Marguenée Designs). Yarn: Baby Blatt by Anny Blatt, in the Parachute shade.
- Summer Haze by Simone Kereit out of Bouton d’Or Olympe in the Lagune shade.
5. IN PROGRESS (29:20)
- Another Test Knit for Marianne, Chihiro, out of Little French Meadow Forget Me Not in the Jemelle fingering base. I am using a project bag from Artisane Bags.
- I have been refashioning the sleeves on my Honey cardigan.
- Granny Stripes Crochet Blanket.
6. HAPPY MAIL DAY AND FUTURE PLANS (43:33)
- My friend Yola (Lola-Jojo) sent me a fibre braid of French Fields from Fondant Fibre.
- Gilliatt by De Rerum Natura in Aster, to make Kasahana by eri.
- Christmas at Hogwarts by A Homespun House.
OTHER PODCASTS/FRIENDS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.