In this episode, I share what I have been knitting as the year draws to a close, along with my knitting goals for 2018. I hope to record a sewing podcast very soon!
1. MY CUP OF TEA
À l’ombre des Amandiers by Les Jardins de Gaïa.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Moneta Dress by Colette Patterns.
I will be attending the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March 2018!
4. FINISHED ITEMS
- I test knit Chihiro by MarGueNée Designs, out of Little French Meadow Forget Me Not in the Jemelle fingering base.
- Triple Luxe Cowl by Stephanie Jessica Lau out of Rico Fashion Alpaca Dream
5. IN PROGRESS
- I have finished refashioning the sleeves on my Honey cardigan.
- Kazahana by Eri, out of De Rerum Natura Gilliatt in Aster.
6. FUTURE PLANS & KNITTING GOALS FOR 2018
- Lengthen my son’s Flax pullover.
- Knit myself a cardigan out of West Yorkshire Spinners Wensleydale Gems DK in Jet. Possibly the Abria cardigan by Bonne Marie Burns.
- Knit a cardigan for my son out of Adriafil Knitcol.
OTHER PODCASTS/FRIENDS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.