Hello friends! I wanted to record a quick, casual episode before Christmas to wish you all a happy end of the year.
1. MY CUP OF TEA
Thé de l’Avent by Les Jardins de Gaïa.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Moneta Dress by Colette Patterns.
Dani of Little Bobbins released her first sock design, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas. We have a giveaway for a copy on Ravelry!
4. PATTERNS AND YARN MENTIONED
- The Juniper cardigan by Jennifer Lauren Handmade.
- Christmast at Hogwarth by A Homespun House
- Kazahana by Eri, out of De Rerum Natura Gilliatt in Aster.
- Abria cardigan by Bonne Marie Burns out of West Yorkshire Spinners Wensleydale Gems DK in Jet.
OTHER PODCASTING FRIENDS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.