Happy, healthy, creative New Year to you, fellow makers!
1. MY CUP OF TEA
Cranberry Vanilla Delight by the English Tea Shop.
I have opened a thread in our Ravelry group – where I would love for you to post there if you are going to EYF so we don’t miss each other.
2018 is the year of Fair Isle for me. I have opened a thread on Ravelry if you would like to join me for a year-long knit along of stranded colourwork.
3. FINISHED OBJECTS
- Kazahana by Eri, out of De Rerum Natura Gilliatt in Aster. Project page for Kazahana.
- Love’s Promise by Agata Mackiewicz, out of West Yorkshire Spinners Wensleydale Gems DK in Jet. Project page for Love’s Promise.
4. CURRENT PROJECTS
- T’Was the Night Before Christmas Socks by Danielle Jorge, out of Christmas at Hogwarth BFL by A Homespun House. I discuss the new Addi Socks Crasy Trio needles. Dani just published a new sock design, the Cyril Socks, which is another triumph.
- Whinfell Pullover by Jennifer Steingass. My project page for Whinfell.
- Pippo test knit by MarGueNée Designs, out of Lang Yarns
5. HAPPY MAIL DAY
- Voolenvine n°9 and I am No Bird by Voolenvine Yarns
OTHER PODCASTING/BLOGGING FRIENDS MENTIONED
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.