HELLO, friends! This is the second part of my recap episode for the 2018 Edinburgh Yarn Festival – where I share the treasures I brought back from Edinburgh. 🙂 Check out episode 58.1 if you are interested to see all the people I was fortunate enough to meet at EYF.
This episode was recorded on Friday, March 23.
1. MY CUP OF TEA
Lov Organic Green Earl Grey
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
I am wearing a cotton Agnes Dress by Tilly and the Buttons.
3. EYF PURCHASES
- La Fée Fil Moira shawl gradient (shown in episode 58.1)
- Wensleydale Longwool Wensleydale Double Knitting in Mizzle
- J. C. Rennie Supersoft 4-ply to make a Next year in Lerwick pullover (50-gram balls).
Purples from dark to light: Pagan – Iris – Heather
Pinks from dark to light: Petunia – Cottage – Strawberry Sherbet
Yellows from dark to light: Cummin – Marzipan – Solero
Neutrals: Oatmeal: Tusk – White 100
- Jamieson’s of Shetland colourwork kit (25-gram balls). Colours: 103 Natural White – 610 Purple – 615 Hyacinth – 616 Anemone – 547 Orchid – 815 Ivy
- Blacker Yarns Jacob DK: Clay to knit Incunabula by Karie Westermann and Purple Marlstone for a contrast colourwork yoke in a white pullover. I am currently knitting Little Bobbins’ Cyril Socks out of Jacob 4-ply Pale Green Clay and Pale Green Granite.
- Blacker Yarns Lyonesse in Lapis to knit a Tegna.
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.