1. MY CUP OF TEA
Green Earl Grey by Les Jardins de Gaia
A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Aldaia Dress out of Lillestoff organic cotton jersey
There are 3 giveaways open in our Ravelry group!
- Something Wicked Mitts by Voolenvine
- Changes Shawl by Knitting Expat Designs
- Sokkelester sock collection by Skeindeer Knits, as part of the Year of Fair-Isle KAL.
4. A BIT OF SEWING
I review the fabrics I plan on sewing for #selflesssewingmonth.
5. A BIT OF KNITTING
- T’Was the Night Before Christmas Socks by Danielle Jorge, out of Christmas at Hogwarth BFL by A Homespun House. I discuss the new Addi Socks Crasy Trio needles.
- Cyril Socks by Danielle Jorge, out of Blacker Jacob in Pale Green Clay and Pale Green Granite.
- Legwarmers for my daughter out of Anny Blatt Baby Blatt. Project page with how-to.
6. A BIT OF SPINNING
I have been plying singles of Polwarth from Owl About Yarn.
7. HAPPY MAIL DAY
PODCASTING/BLOGGING FRIENDS MENTIONED
- Katie – The Green Bean podcast
- Patricia – Knitography podcast
- Holland Handmade
- Kristin – Yarngasm podcast and Voolenvine Yarns
- Grace – Babbles Travelling Yarns podcast
- Lise Tailor
- Meg – Mrs M’s Curiosity Cabinet