1. MY CUP OF TEA
Cranberry Vanilla Delight by the English Tea Shop
- I announce the winner of the YouTube giveaway from episode 60.
- I also mention the amazing undertaking that is L’écheveau solidaire. You can find more information on Fibrous Dysplasia (and the McCune Albright Syndrome which is Gaia’s disease) on fibrousdysplasia.org. The current design on Ravelry whose proceeds all go to research on FD is the Gaia cardigan.
4. FINISHED KNITTING PROJECTS 14:17
- Tegna by Caitlin Hunter out of Blacker Yarns Lyonesse in Lapis. You can find the notes on my alterations on my Ravelry project page.
- T’Was the Night Before Christmas Socks by Danielle Jorge, out of Christmas at Hogwarth BFL by A Homespun House.
5. CURRENT PROJECTS
- All the Love by Joji Locatelli, out of Wensleydale Longwool DK in Mizzle.
- Miette Cardigan by Andi Satterlund, out of Drops Loves You 8.
6. HAPPY MAIL DAY
7. WEAVING TANGENT 01:01:30
I weave on an Ashford SampleIt, 40-cm wide loom.
PODCASTING/BLOGGING FRIENDS MENTIONED
- Patricia – Knitography podcast
- Holland Handmade
- Kristin – Yarngasm podcast and Voolenvine Yarns
- Ana – Lanae Tricot