Happy Summer, friends!
In this episode, I mostly share what I have been making for little ones, with many garments by Ikatee and Brindille & Twig. I also share my sewing plans for the next few months, and some very kind gifts I have received.
1. MY CUP OF TEA
Jardin Enchanté by Les Jardins de Gaïa
3. FINISHED MAKES
- Butterick 6453 out of a purple cotton broadcloth/poplin
- I mention the Ginger Jeans by Closet Case Patterns and the Blackwood Cardigan by Helen’s Closet
- Breezy Romper by Brindille & Twig out of organic cotton jersey by Lillestoff.
- Skirt for my niece
- Corfou Dresses by Ikatee out of organic jersey by Lillestoff and Paapii.
- 2 sets of Brindille & Twig Banded Pants and Ringer Tees out of organic cotton jersey by tissus.net and Paapii.
4. SEWING PLANS
- My daughter is making the Culottes by Brindille & Twig.
- Tank Top Romper by Brindille & Twig
- Penny Dress by Sew Over It
- Anastasia Dress by Coralie Bijasson Créations (also available as a PDF)
- Myosotis Dress by Deer and Doe
FRIENDS AND OTHER PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Kristin – Yarngasm podcast and Voolenvine Yarns
- Meg – Mrs M’s Curiosity Cabinet
- Love to Sew Podcast – Episodes mentioned: Intentional Making with Aidan Owen – Sustainability and Sewing part 1 and part 2
- Hey Sister Podcast
- Lise Tailor
- Marie – LaFéeDuFondDesBois – blog: Le Nid de la Linotte
Credits: Music credits: Chopin’s Cantabile in B flat major, performed by Aya Higuchi: https://musopen.org/music/4362-cantabile-in-bb-b-84/