1. MY CUP OF TEA
Rose Lemonade by Taylors of Harrogate
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Penny Dress by Sew Over It London (now only available as a paper pattern).
4. A BIT OF SEWING
- Penny Dress by Sew Over It London
- Tank Top Romper by Brindille & Twig
- Little Bear from a fabric panel by Melly and Me (Teddy Bear Picnic collection – I got the panel on Etsy)
- My daughter is making the Culottes by Brindille & Twig.
- Metro T-shirt by Liesl and Co for Seb out of Lyocell Tencel knit. On the benefits of Lyocell (versus regular viscose rayon):
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees which is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde) sometimes used to finish this type of fabric.
TENCEL lyocell can be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon. The benefits of using TENCEL lyocell include the traceable and sustainable origin of the wood pulp, and the use of non-toxic chemicals and solvents in the fiber processing. In addition, TENCEL lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric.
- E-reader case for Seb. I have an IGTV tutorial for this on my Instagram profile.
- Anastasia Dress by Coralie Bijasson Créations (also available as a PDF)
- Myosotis Dress by Deer and Doe
5. A BIT OF KNITTING
- Miette Cardigan by Andi Satterlund, out of Drops Loves You 8.
- Test Knit for MarionKnits
- I am itching to start my Chinquilho from Bellota out of Rosa Pomar’s Mungo.
6. A BIT OF SPINNING
I am almost done plying the 4 braids of Polwarth from Owl About Yarn that I received when my son was born!
7. HAPPY MAIL DAY
PODCASTING/BLOGGING FRIENDS MENTIONED