1. MY CUP OF TEA
3 Cinnamons by Pukka Teas
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Coco Dress by Tilly and the Buttons
I will be hosting a giveaway on my Instagram account for:
- a skein of merino sock yarn in the self-striping Isabelle colourway by Julieanne of Lovebird Lane Yarns
- a project bag by Mariliza of Spool Stories
- an eco-printed card by Maria of Ninja Chickens.
2. FINISHED HANDKNITS
- Test Knit for MarionKnits out of Uncommon Everyday in Pontus.
- Chinquilho Pullover by Bellota Knits (now also available in English) out of Rosa Pomar Mungo
- Blacker Yarns Tor mug rug using the Leaf Lace Washcloth as a base
- Jane Top by Mlle Pétronille out of De Rerum Natura Antigone in Dahlia.
3. WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Isabelle socks out of Love Bird Lane self-striping merino nylon. I always use Susan B Anderson’s sock recipe for my vanilla socks (with an eye of partridge heel as in the Hermione’s Every Socks by Erica Lueder).
- Little Spring Hoodie by Suvi Simola out of Textiles de la marque Cashsoft
4. FUTURE KNITS
- Snapdragon Tam by Ysolda Teague
- Whippet Cardigan by Ankestrick
- I mention my Make 9 knitting projects for 2018.
- I mention Nadia Crétin Lechenne’s Morag and La Fée Fil‘s Moira gradient, Veera Välimäki’s Color Affection, Kristin Voolenvine’s Wildes Meer and Half-Moon Oracle, and Helen Stewart AKA Curious Handmade.
5. HAPPY MAIL DAY
- Alex Collins designs (I also mention the On the Make podcast). Alex’s Instagram and podcast.
- Theresia sent me her copy of Gudrun Johnston’s book Knit with Me.
PODCASTING/ FRIENDS MENTIONED
- Lise Tailor
- Ana – Lanae Tricot
- L’écheveau solidaire
- Maria – Stitched in Sweden
- Theresia – The PassioKnit Spinner