1. MY CUP OF TEA
Thé du Hammam vert, Le Palais des thés
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
- Kazahana pullover by Eri out of De Rerum Natura Gilliatt in Aster
- Coco Dress by Tilly and the Buttons (blogged here).
I will be attending the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March!
4. A BIT OF MENDING
- I mended Seb’s hemp satchel by removing the broken zipper and reinserting a sturdier metal zipper.
- I also mended the Brownstone pullover that I knit him for Christmas 2015 out of Fonty Fado (shade 662).
5. A BIT OF SEWING
- Airelle Blouse by Deer and Doe out of Lise Tailor Falling Flowers rose viscose.
- I also mention the Clarisse Dress by Chez Machine,
- and the Suun Blouse by P&M patterns.
6. A BIT OF KNITTING
- Isabelle Socks by Love Bird Lane Yarns
- Twinkling Trees Socks by Little Bobbins out of Hedgerow Yarns DK
- Alice cardigan by Marianne Munier out of De Rerum Natura Pénélope in Orgeat
- Sparkling Cider Hat by Voolenvine out of Lang Yarns Merino 200 Bébé and Alpaca Superlight.
- Romy sweater by Along avec Anna out of Sara’s Texture Crafts Falkland merino in ‘Wedgewood’ and Drops Kid Silk in colour #07 (Light sky blue)
5. FRIENDS – OTHER PODCASTERS MENTIONED
Music credits: Chopin’s Cantabile in B flat major, performed by Aya Higuchi: https://musopen.org/music/4362-cantabile-in-bb-b-84/