1. MY CUP OF TEA
Fruits défendus, Les Jardins de Gaïa
I will be attending the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March! I will be at the festival all day on Friday and on Sunday morning
3. A BIT OF MENDING
I plan to mend my Vogue 8346 coat (original blog post from 2009). Ressources mentioned:
- Ann Budd’s Craftsy/Bluprint Class: Save Our Stitches, Fixing Knitting Mistakes
- Katrina Rodabaugh‘s Mending Matters
- Tom of Holland‘s visible mending
5. A BIT OF SEWING
- I made a Gilet Cannelle by Christelle Beneytout out of black Milano jersey.
- In this episode I am also wearing my Airelle Blouse by Deer and Doe out of Lise Tailor Falling Flowers rose viscose.
- I cut out a Mome Blouse by P&M Patterns our of Lise Tailor Miss renarde rose.
- I am planning to sew up a Plantain top out of a black tencel jersey.
- The amazing Melissa Fehr’s Sew Your Own Activewear book.
- I mention Yoga with Adriene.
4. A BIT OF KNITTING
- Twinkling Trees Socks by Little Bobbins out of Hedgerow Yarns DK
- Alice cardigan by Marianne Munier out of De Rerum Natura Pénélope in Orgeat
- Sparkling Cider Hat by Voolenvine out of Lang Yarns Merino 200 Bébé and Alpaca Superlight.
- Romy sweater by Along avec Anna out of Sara’s Texture Crafts Falkland merino in ‘Wedgewood’ and Drops Kid Silk in colour #07 (Light sky blue)
FRIENDS – OTHER PODCASTERS MENTIONED
- Becky – Sopranoknits – S(tr)inging it Together
- Kristin – Voolenvine Yarns and Podcast
- Lise Tailor
- Along avec Anna podcast
Music credits: Chopin – Andantino ‘Spring’, B 117, performed by Aya Higuchi: https://musopen.org/music/4362-cantabile-in-bb-b-84/