1. MY CUP OF TEA
Green Earl Grey, Les Jardins de Gaïa.
I mention Patricia aka Knitography and the Primstav brooches that she just designed and created.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
- Honey Cardigan by Veera Välimäki
- Plantain Top by Deer and Doe
3. A BIT OF MENDING
- I mended my Vogue 8346 coat (original blog post from 2009).
- I refashioned my Honey Cardigan by Veera Välimäki, finished in 2014. Yarn is Phildar Tweedée.
4. A BIT OF KNITTINGT
- Romy sweater by Along avec Anna out of Sara’s Texture Crafts Falkland merino in ‘Wedgewood’ and Drops Kid Silk in colour #07 (Light sky blue)
- Fern and Feather by Jenn Steingass out of De Rerum Natura Gilliatt in Figue and Poivre Blanc
- Cameo Shawl by Paulina Popiolek out of La Fée Fil gradient in Moira.
5. A BIT OF SEWING
- Mome Blouse by P&M Patterns our of Lise Tailor Miss renarde rose.
- Plantain top out of a black tencel jersey from Mamzelle Fourmi.
- Moneta Dress out of Lillestoff organic jersey from Mamzelle Fourmi.
- I mention my current project: the Metro t-shirt by Oliver+S, for Seb.
6. HAPPY MAIL DAY
I received a lovely package from my friend Shawna of Adelaide Cottage.