Hello! This is not a regular podcast episode, but one where I share my experience and purchases at EYF 2019 and the first edition of the Knit Eat festival in Lyon.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
- Chinquilho Pullover by Bellota Knits (now also available in English) out of Rosa Pomar Mungo, from a kit purchased from Ana at Lanae Tricot.
- Moneta Dress by Colette Patterns in black organic cotton jersey
3. EDINBURGH YARN FESTIVAL 2019
- Gotland 3-ply from Ullcentrum, sold by Midwinter Yarns
- Sølje by Pelsull Garn, from the Ysolda Booth
- Knit By Numbers 4-Ply by John Arbon. The shade is number 91
- Katie Green‘s wonderful artwork.
- Black Isle Yarns
4. KNIT EAT LYON FESTIVAL
- Yarnitas sold by Lanae Tricot
- Buttons by Atelier Camelir
- Lise Tailor fabrics
- I mention the Carrie Trousers by Sew Over It and the Narcisse Top by Anna Rose Patterns.
5. FRIENDS MENTIONNED
Music credits: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero. Shared under a Creative Commons License.