1. MY CUP OF TEA
Almond Rooibos by Lov Organic.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
3. A BIT OF SEWING
- Metro t-shirts by Oliver+S (not Oliver and Co as I said ;)) out of tencel jersey
- Grand’ Ourse jacket (also available as a paper pattern) by Ikatee for my son
- Carrie Trousers by Sew Over It out of organic cotton crepe by Les Trouvailles d’Amandine
- Stella Dress by Ikatee for my daughter (also available as a paper pattern), in organic cotton poplin from Les Trouvailles d’Amandine.
- Joséphine Dress by P&M Patterns in organic cotton poplin from Les Trouvailles d’Amandine.
- My daughter made little trousers for my son out of the book by Citronille, Intemporels pour enfants, which has been around for many years. It has great basics but also huge mistakes in the instructions!!
- Narcisse top out of Lise Tailor In the Pink Meadow viscose (I think the right phrasing for plumetis might be dotted swiss)
4. FUTURE PLANS
- I cut out a new pair of Carrie Trousers out of Lise Tailor Blue Happy Peony viscose
- Just bought organic chambray for a V-neck Anna
Music credits: Frédéric Chopin, Berceuse in D-flat major, Op. 57, performed by Olga Gurevich https://musopen.org/music/85-berceuse-op-57/