1. MY CUP OF TEA
Vanilla Rooibos by Lov Organic.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Clarisse Dress by Chez Machine Patterns in viscose from See You At 6.
I plan to attend La Grande Mercerie in Paris on Friday, 29 November and the Salon Créations et Savoir-Faire on Saturday, 30 November.
4. FINISHED OBJECTS
- Falesia cardigan by Atelier Émilie out of Hobbii Yarns Rainbow organic cotton 8/4 (fingering weight). My project page for Falesia.
- Rosa (Little) by Along Ave Anna out of West Yorkshire Spinners Illustrious DK in ‘Dusky Lilac’. My project page for Rosa.
- Yuuya Cardigan by Marianne Munier out of Madelinetosh Pashmina in ‘Fathom’ and Mohair Dentelle from Mohair-Pyrénées in ‘Cobalt’. My project page for Yuuya.
5. WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Aileas Cardigan by Isabell Kraemer in Ullcentrum 3-ply mid-grey (undyed) Gotland wool.
- Granny Stripes crochet blanket
- Susie Rogers’ Reading Mitts out of Blacker Yarns Cornish Garden.
6. FUTURE PLANS
- Magnolia Chunky Cardigan by Camilla Vad out of Black Isle Yarns and Drops Mohair 22
- Denise Cardigan by Émilie Luis out of John Arbon Knit By Numbers fingering in 91 and Dops Mohair 9
- Big Bad Yarn, Jeunet DK non-superwash Corriedale in ‘Altered Blue Green’. I mention Alex Collins and her beautiful Lucinda pullover that she knit in The Fibre Co Luma.
Music credits: Chopin’s Cantabile in B flat major, performed by Aya Higuchi: https://musopen.org/music/4362-cantabile-in-bb-b-84/