1. MY CUP OF TEA
Rooibos des Vahinés from le Palais des Thés.
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
3. FINISHED OBJECTS
- Carrie Trousers by Sew Over It in Lise Tailor Happy Peony
- Agnes top by Tilly and the Buttons
- Narcisse Top by Anna Rose patterns in Lise Tailor Busy Bee
- Blog article on my Hinterland dress by Sew Liberated
- Estuary skirt by Sew Liberated out of French linen
- Iris Blouse by Slow Sunday Paris in Lise Tailor One Apple a Day viscose.
- Robson coat by Sewaholic out of cotton gabardine from Ma Petite Mercerie. I also mention the Luzerne trench coat by Deer and Doe, and the Cascade Duffle Coat I made last year.
Music credits: Frédéric Chopin, Berceuse in D-flat major, Op. 57, performed by Simone Renzi https://musopen.org/music/85-berceuse-op-57/.