1. MY CUP OF TEA
Lov is Beautiful by Lov Organic.
I am excited to be going to the Knit Eat Festival in Lyon on 4 April. There is currently a giveaway for two tickets on my Instagram account (closing on 2 March).
3. A BIT OF KNITTING
- Aileas Cardigan by Isabell Kraemer in Ullcentrum 3-ply mid-grey (undyed) Gotland wool.
- Susie Rogers’ Reading Mitts out of Blacker Yarns Cornish Garden.
- Silver Meadows Blanket out of De Rerum Natura Ulysse in Doré.
- Kalysta pullover out of BC Garn Hamelton Tweed 1 (shade 10).
- Magnolia Chunky Cardigan by Camilla Vad out of Black Isle Yarns and Drops Kidsilk Mohair (22). I knit this along with Lise and Simone.
- Twinkling Trees Socks by Little Bobbins in West Yorkshire Spinners Ayre Valley DK (Purple Haze).
Works in Progress:
- Love’s Promise Cardigan by Agata Mackiewicz out of Maison Corlène BFL Gotland in Saoirse.
- Denise Cardigan by Émilie Luis out of John Arbon Knit By Numbers fingering (shade 91) and Drops Kidsilk Mohair (9).
I am debating what to knit with the two scrumptious skeins of Yarn By Simone non-superwash merino and silk blend in Madame Rêve that I purchased before Christmas. I am considering the Little Yellow Sweater by Andrea Mowry.
3. A BIT OF SEWING
- Pussy Bow Blouse by Sew Over It in Lise Tailor Grace Framboise viscose.
- Blouse Envol (bilingual French-English pattern) by Atelier Scammit in Atelier Brunette Twig Night viscose.
- Jalie Clara high-waisted leggings
- Greenstyle Creations Power Bra (I am also considering the Inspire tights with added contour waistband and Elevate Crop Top).
- Melissa of Fehr Trade also has a pattern for loose-fitting yoga top and pants, the Knot-Maste Yoga Set, as well as yoga bottoms in her Sew Your Own Activewear book.
Music credits: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.